Autumn is almost here, which means it’s a smart time to get your car’s battery tested. Testing your car battery before winter in Madison, TN is the best way to ensure that you won’t wake up on an icy morning with a dead battery and no way to get to work—or find yourself stranded in the middle of miserable weather. Most car batteries last about three to five years, depending on how well you care for them, how often you drive and what kind of weather conditions they’ve been exposed to. If your battery is due to be replaced, autumn... View Article
Categories for Batteries
- Learning About How Your Car’s AC Works and Its Common Failure Points
- Engine Replacement: What’s the Difference Between Short Block and Long Block?
- What Are the Symptoms of a Bad Catalytic Converter?
- How to Protect Your Car Against the Summer Heat
- Everything You Need to Know About Coolant Thermostats