How does a car fuel system work, exactly? If you are to take proper care of your engine and fuel system in Madison, TN, it’s important to have a basic understanding of the way it functions and the responsibility of each component of the system. Here’s an overview of what you need to know. General overview In most cases, the fuel/air mixture in the fuel system is controlled by a carburetor. There are some weaknesses associated with a carburetor. For example, if you have a single carburetor tasked with supplying a four-cylinder engine, it will not be able to give... View Article
Categories for Fuel Systems
- Learning About How Your Car’s AC Works and Its Common Failure Points
- Engine Replacement: What’s the Difference Between Short Block and Long Block?
- What Are the Symptoms of a Bad Catalytic Converter?
- How to Protect Your Car Against the Summer Heat
- Everything You Need to Know About Coolant Thermostats