The wheel alignment process involves adjusting the wheel angles to ensure they are perpendicular with the road and parallel to each other. This results in more efficient vehicle operation, greater control of the vehicle and longer tire life. When we talk about wheel alignment and how it affects tire wear, there are several concepts we need to consider, those being camber, caster and toe-in. So, what is wheel alignment in Madison, TN, and how does alignment work in your car? Let’s take a closer look. Camber Camber refers to the angle of the wheel in degrees when you’re looking at... View Article
Categories for Alignment
- Learning About How Your Car’s AC Works and Its Common Failure Points
- Engine Replacement: What’s the Difference Between Short Block and Long Block?
- What Are the Symptoms of a Bad Catalytic Converter?
- How to Protect Your Car Against the Summer Heat
- Everything You Need to Know About Coolant Thermostats