When you’re in need of roadside assistance, who do you call? If you have had your car or truck worked on at a TechNet auto repair shop, you can call a nearby TechNet auto repair facility to help. The best part is there is no extra charge for this service—it’s included as one of the benefits of choosing a TechNet auto repair shop!
What is TechNet?
TechNet is a group of auto maintenance and repair shops across North America that are backed by a nationwide roadside assistance and road hazard protection plan. There are 12,000 TechNet auto repair shops in North America.
Each shop is owned and operated by local professionals who care about customer service and the community of people who they serve. In addition to the helpful roadside assistance and road hazard protection plans offered, TechNet auto repair shops offer a warranty of at least two years or 24,000 miles on repairs and maintenance.
Benefits of TechNet Roadside Assistance
Many people pay hundreds of dollars per year to have the peace of mind that comes with having roadside assistance ready for them at a moment’s notice—but this service is included at no extra charge if you have car or truck repair or maintenance performed at a TechNet facility. All you need is an invoice from a TechNet auto repair facility to qualify.
Here’s a closer look at the services provided by TechNet Roadside Assistance:
- Towing: If you need a tow, this service will be provided by a licensed, professional TechNet facility.
- Flat tire assistance: If your vehicle has a spare tire, it will be replaced on-site; if not, it will be towed to a facility for a replacement (replacement tire costs not included).
- Lockout assistance: If you’re locked out of your car, a TechNet service provider can help unlock your vehicle.
- Battery jump start: If you find that your car won’t start, it may likely be due to a dead battery. One call and you can get your battery jumped, so you can get back on the road.
- Fluid delivery: If you run out of gas or your car or truck won’t run due to a lack of other fluids like oil or water, a TechNet service provider can provide this for you—all you’ll have to cover is the cost of the fluid.
The fine print
There are some details of this benefit that you should also know about. The maximum reimbursement amount for each roadside assistance call is $150. This service can only be used for a vehicle that has been worked on at a TechNet auto shop. Only the registered owner, their spouse or their immediate children are eligible for this service.
There are many choices when considering which auto repair shop to bring your vehicle to when it needs service, but not all have the peace-of-mind backing of roadside assistance if something should go wrong down the road. For repairs with the peace of mind of TechNet Roadside Assistance, contact Rivergate Muffler & Auto Repair today.
Categorised in: TechNet
This post was written by Writer